Man city evens
Arsenal 3-1
Leicester 5-1
Spurs 6-1
Man Utd 33-1

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Clearly Leicester, however I did do an Arsenal / Brighton double to win leagues at the start of the season so still in with a small shout of that coming in.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To see Leicester win it would be brilliant, but Arsenal have always been the other team whose results I look for. But far more important than either of those two winning it is seeing the Albion competing in it next season. So a Man City/Albion double would be great!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
crikey who voted arsenal?

have to admit my dosh went on them as a bet

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do BUT they did CHEAT in their progress to get to the top. Would not mind Spurs winning it either.

We have a go at Palace for only paying 2p in the £, but in 2003 Leicester didn't pay any of their debts. When they got promoted from the Championship recently, they broke FFP with a 'marketing loan/investment. It seems cheats do prosper.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The best part is the complete absence of Manchester United in this title race. And whilst Leicester are the obvious pick when it comes to wanting to see something COMPLETELY unexpected I actually think each of the teams in the running have their own story that would make it a good result for the neutral.

Arsenal's long run without a title under Wenger would be a nice example of how chopping managers every time you fail to win something isn't necessarily the best route to success.

Man City winning as Pellegrini is axed would be a real way to send the popular Chilean out in style, particularly if he wins any of the other four trophies they're also in the running for. Would leave Pep to come in and follow up with all to lose.

Spurs winning would be interesting simply because it is SO long since they've done anything.

Best Premier League season in many a year. And if Albion can finish on a high then it could very well be the best Championship season too

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have a go at Palace for only paying 2p in the £, but in 2003 Leicester didn't pay any of their debts. When they got promoted from the Championship recently, they broke FFP with a 'marketing loan/investment. It seems cheats do prosper.

Exactly this! And they were rewarded with an England u21 international too( or was it a full international when Wembley was being rebuilt). Lots of Midlands businesses went bust when the ground was built! So do we forgive them and say well done plucky Leicester?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't actually care, I'd rather it wasn't City or United though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Agree, but have still voted Leicester as it gives hope to clubs like ours, albeit quite remote hope. Probably not since Forest in 1978 has a real underdog been in such an unexpected position.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
From the available list it would have to be Leicester.

Sick to death of the "closed shop" that has been the top of the PL.

It so many ways it is vitally important to the long term viability of football as the sport we know (or at least remember) that the status quo is upset at every opportunity.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leicester - some dodgy financial episodes in their recent past - doing brilliantly well, but the DID cheat to get there. However, I'm pleased for Leo / the Vardy story is incredible / Ranieri is superb, so on balance, I'm still rooting for them (even though its a little tainted).

Spurs next - like Pochetino, love how they play, love the inclusion of 5/6 young England players.

Then Arsenal - still breath-taking to watch when they get it right, and like how Wenger stubbornly clings to his principles. If they hadn't had such ridiculous bad luck with injuries they could be ten points clear now.

City, I actually don't mind either, despite the way they are bankrolled. Love watching Aguero / Silva / Nasri when they click, and Pellegrini seems a very honourable man.

The fact that Chelsea and United are not in with a shout is lovely.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Even if Chelsea were in the running i'd still want leicester to win , would be fantastic for football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leicester - some dodgy financial episodes in their recent past - doing brilliantly well, but the DID cheat to get there. However, I'm pleased for Leo / the Vardy story is incredible / Ranieri is superb, so on balance, I'm still rooting for them (even though its a little tainted).

Spurs next - like Pochetino, love how they play, love the inclusion of 5/6 young England players.

Then Arsenal - still breath-taking to watch when they get it right, and like how Wenger stubbornly clings to his principles. If they hadn't had such ridiculous bad luck with injuries they could be ten points clear now.

City, I actually don't mind either, despite the way they are bankrolled. Love watching Aguero / Silva / Nasri when they click, and Pellegrini seems a very honourable man.

The fact that Chelsea and United are not in with a shout is lovely.

...is exactly where I am with the title race.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here