Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EU politicians , finger on the pulse, out of touch or a little bit wibble

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
EU politicians RE migration crisis, finger on the pulse, out of touch or a little bit wibble

This is creating a bit of a storm,concerning Christian democrat mayor Jens Müller (Merkels Mob)

In a recent town meeting in Bad Schlema Germany a grandfather was explaining how his 10 year old grand daughter was harassed from a nearby refugee centre(implying it was sexual harassment) he then went on to ask how this harassment would be in the summer when the schoolgirls wear less clothing

The mayors reply

"that’s easy,don’t provoke them and don’t walk in these areas

surely this is not the right thinking anywhere

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...news-story/e99bdc0d6e57f37c42eb4f0340fd1f 49

this may hit the other stuff in under a page of comments.....so be it........but this is very close to home and very worrying as a precedent from our EU overlords
Imagine this was said in your local town by the town leader.......would you be miffed?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why do you think the mayor of a small town is an "EU politician"? If Brighton's mayor was describing an issue within the city, do you think non-Brightonians would talk about an "EU politician". That's not to support what the mayor was saying - his remarks do sound rather crass - but there's plenty to blame on the EU, there's no reason to invent other things

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why do you think the mayor of a small town is an "EU politician"? If Brighton's mayor was describing an issue within the city, do you think non-Brightonians would talk about an "EU politician". That's not to support what the mayor was saying - his remarks do sound rather crass - but there's plenty to blame on the EU, there's no reason to invent other things

My mistake,i apologise......its not EU policy
Its Merkel policy

Merkel has FU£KED Europe,excuse me for thinking she is a twit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here