Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A striker

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we do get one, I'd think it would be on or after Feb 26th, so he would be available for the playoff final.

A thread compiling a list of possibles could be useful, though...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A confident manager would get one ASAP and target auto promotion and besides, I am really not a fan of Brighton in the playoffs in this division :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we do get one, I'd think it would be on or after Feb 26th, so he would be available for the playoff final.

A confident manager would get one ASAP and target auto promotion and besides, I am really not a fan of Brighton in the playoffs in this division :wink:
Exactly.

If you include the Leeds game that'll be gambling with 18 points, 12 of which are easily obtainable.
That in turn will increase the pressure on those behind, as I think we could safely say the Albion would be top of the league by March.

I think (just) I'd rather try and hoover up points now, than say 'I want to best possible chance v Derby, 'Boro and play offs'.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Come on Tony pull your finger out or I am going to have to list every striker in the 4 leagues with a should we sign thread!!!

Where's best to go? IKEA or Argos?

In other words, they are not easily found off the shelf.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Hair splitting, Hughton will have a very big say in who we sign and when...imo

and the player and the agent and the manager of the club we're trying to get a loan player from and (perhaps) the form of the other Premier League teams in the bottom six or so...

In other news. Good 3 points for Bournemouth last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here