Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injured players update, anyone?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gaaaahhhh misleading thread title. I was hoping this WAS an update, not another request for one......:tantrum:

....and if you'd been watching, you'd have seen that KLL is already back.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I wish you'd put a question mark after that thread title, just for a moment I thought you knew something.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Rumours that Bong may make the bench on Friday but don't expect a run out unless 2 of the back 4 plus Calderon go off injured

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Rumours that Bong may make the bench on Friday but don't expect a run out unless 2 of the back 4 plus Calderon go off injured

Sorry but I can't believe that Bong is anywhere near fit enough to make the bench yet. LuaLua and Baldock of course are already fit again, with hopefully Rosenior and Huhnemaier to follow suit, hopefully, fairly soon.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I thought that Bong was ahead of Rosenior in terms of fitness and match-readiness, and that Hunnemeier was ahead of them both.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely Bong must be back soon, with Chicksen being sent out on loan and Ridgewell only with us another couple of games?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Unless we bring in a left back on loan when the window opens on Feb 9th, we can probably assume Bong will be back for the Hull game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It was reported a couple of weeks ago that Bong was ahead of both Uwe and Rosenior in recovery. If those 2 are targeting the Hull match (anecdotal) and Leeds match (argus interview) respectively, then it's feasible that Bong may make the bench on Friday.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
LuaLua fit for Friday, Greer is out, still a question mark over Baldock, according to Naylor

Baldock has made one substitute appearance since early November due to a thigh injury and, more recently, a calf problem.

Hughton said: "He trained today. He hasn't done much training with the team this week but he is injury-free. The question really is how quickly that we involve him.

Mixed injury news for Brighton and Hove Albion as they prepare to face Brentford

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No Greer.

Baldock & KLL available

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This was in Tim Carder's January Almanac but not right up to date.

Baldock – recovered from injured thigh, but missed Blackburn Rovers and
Huddersfield Town with strained calf
Bong – out until February with thigh injury
Greer – missed Wolves and Hull City with hamstring injury, then suffered
recurrence at Rotherham
Hambo – out until February with torn cartilage
Huenemeier – out for whole month with groin injury
LuaLua – now recovered from groin injury
March – out for rest of season with knee ligament injury
Rosenior – out until February with knee ligament injury

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Someone said Hunemeier by the next away game so on that basis id guess we might see Bong on the bench in one of these 2 home games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here