Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] SKALAK BORN FOR ENGLISH GAME

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The striker admitted his attention has been on Albion since hearing a move may happen and there was one player he was already very aware of before signing."Since the first moment I heard Brighton showed an interest to buy me, I was wishing to join the club.
"I have been following them, keeping my fingers crossed and tried to watch every match during that period.
"I have made some analysis of my own, saw the players, the formation and got all the information I could get about the manager.
"So I am updated and know the team and manager well, and of course the most famous player, Bobby Zamora!"
Seagulls fans will also be pleased to hear that the forward is not shy when it comes to going for goal, and Skalak is hoping his form at Albion will help secure him a starting spot at the Amex, and a seat on the Czech Republic plane to the 2016 European Championships in France.
He added, "I love to score goals and make assists, as that is important for the team.
"I am physically strong, good on the ball and I have a good football sense. I can be tricky and I just love shooting.*
"It is my goal to participate at the tournament in the summer and I am positive about the possibility to play there.
"When I signed the contract here I had a phone call from the Czech manager who congratulated me.
“I will do my best to become a regular player at Brighton, which I believe will help both sides and me to go to France with the national team."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here