Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a man. Another stunner apparently. Must start for England:vuvu:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a season they're having. Anybody else in their position would be considerable favourites for the title.

I'd love to see them do it, and right now, nobody else seems to be making much of a claim. But I guess at some point, they'll go out on the pitch with the pressure really on them, instead of just doing their usual thing, and that tends to scramble the mind a bit.

Ranieri has done an incredible job, and he seems like a top bloke too. Doesn't appear to have got an awful lot of credit in amongst all the Vardy noise.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And another. Game over. Awesome.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not a bad effort, like a poor man's version of Rohan Ince against Swindon.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Playing for the wrong club unfortunately

Exactly, there's little chance of hodgson rocking the boat and not choosing players from Arsenal/Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea first and foremost. It will be so sad to see Vardy on the bench, or worse, not even involved, all because the fa have no ****ing clue.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly, there's little chance of hodgson rocking the boat and not choosing players from Arsenal/Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea first and foremost. It will be so sad to see Vardy on the bench, or worse, not even involved, all because the fa have no ****ing clue.

If you're right I'll be very cross. That said, Rooney and Kane are also knocking them in . . . we'll see. No going to spit my dummy yet, though. Ron Manager is not going to play safe to keep his job - its shit or bust for him, and everybody knows we have had shit for too long. There is Dele Alli too. Lookinh promising :cheers:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

If you're right I'll be very cross. That said, Rooney and Kane are also knocking them in . . . we'll see. No going to spit my dummy yet, though. Ron Manager is not going to play safe to keep his job - its shit or bust for him, and everybody knows we have had shit for too long. There is Dele Alli too. Lookinh promising :cheers:

I guess that's the thing, 100% record in qualifying, Harry and Wayne are doing the business, I still would like to see Vardy start.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The BBC commented it was a bit of a hit and hope...that really pisses me off. Had he been called Vardy-aldo, been of South American parentage and playing for Man City they would have been wetting themselves. So patronising and disrespectful. Well done Jamie, it was nearly as good as Bobbys against Huddersfield ;)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There are a lot of Strikers better, but none to match his sheer intensity and work rate.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a season they're having. Anybody else in their position would be considerable favourites for the title.
They're only 3 points ahead of Man City. Only Arsenal or Man U could be favourites to win from that position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here