Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does the club still send a shirt to junior members on their 7th birthday?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My eldest is 7 tomorrow. Cutting it fine...

tears.jpg

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Possibly not. The young seagulls prezzies at Withdean were pretty good. Since the Amex however they seem to have declined year in year out to the point of just a birthday card now I think. Although of course the 7 yr old shirt birthday present was a fantastic gesture and I think took place in our first season at The Amex. The don't seem to have as many match day fun days anymore either. At Withdean the fireman would assist with inflatable goals in front of the family stand and everything. Probably not the room now at the new place.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
My son was 7 last year and got sent a voucher in his card for a new shirt from the club shop. You only get 7-10 days to go and get it before the voucher runs out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My son was 7 last year and got sent a voucher in his card for a new shirt from the club shop. You only get 7-10 days to go and get it before the voucher runs out.

Good stuff! Nice to hear the club have still kept this up :clap2:

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
We got the voucher to collect the shirt which was not possible - but quick email to the club and they were happy to send it to us, they just asked me to cover the post.

This is brilliant by the club!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Excellent - thanks folks.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Mine was seven in March 2014, and the voucher we received indicated that it needed to be used within a month. We changed to the new kit in June/July 2014. I'd already got him an Errea shirt, and took him along to the shop in it, and asked if there was any chance for an extension until the new kit came out. The shop manager said it was no problem, and left a note saying as much on the voucher.
It's just another thing that the club get right.

D

Deleted User X18H

We got a singed photo of Vicente and voucher for a shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here