Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now that the transfer window is closed what unsubstaniated football rumours are there?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Karel Poborski, Ray Parlour and Liam Brady have invested in a new hairdressers in The North Laine.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Gary Clail of 'On U Sound System' fame is to be appointed non executive director of Walsall

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Paula Abdul is 'Skyping' pilates lessons for Tranmere Rovers full backs to help the distance they achieve with their throw ins

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Wenger had to change his name by deed poll before he got the Arsenal job because his birth name was Spruson.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Do you always talk to yourself?

yes

Liam Bridcutt is studying Historical Architecture at the University of The West Of England with a view to opening a theme park based on the influence of the second Roman invasion. It's going to be based just off of junction 13 on the M1, near Leicester Forest East services. At least that's what a bloke called 'Dave' in the KFC on Western Road told me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was that really a paracetamol I took for my headache ? Think I need a lie down. I'm guessing this thread doesn't really exist.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
yes

Liam Bridcutt is studying Historical Architecture at the University of The West Of England with a view to opening a theme park based on the influence of the second Roman invasion. It's going to be based just off of junction 13 on the M1, near Leicester Forest East services. At least that's what a bloke called 'Dave' in the KFC on Western Road told me.

Forest East is junction 21.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
bugger, that's why I can't find the Renault 5 I abandoned after Stuart Munday scored that cracking goal in '94

It could be at junction 13. Have a look when we play Milton Keynes away. It'll be a bit rusty, mind.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It could be at junction 13. Have a look when we play Milton Keynes away. It'll be a bit rusty, mind.

nope, 13 was when I fell off of my push bike planning an escape route from an imaginary robbery from a post office in Newport Pagnal.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
nope, 13 was when I fell off of my push bike planning an escape route from an imaginary robbery from a post office in Newport Pagnal.

That's junction 14, so I'm glad you didn't try the real thing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here