Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EU fuel Tax rise ?

Jan 4, 2016
The only reason it's the worst migration crisis since WW2 is because Anglia Merkel told the entire 3rd world that they're all welcome and they are coming in their millions and will do for years to come.

It's Germanys problem so they should deal with the problem they created instead of saying it's everyone's problem.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Eurozone wide ? Up to them, let them do it if they wish. EU wide ? They can eff off.

Another reason to vote OUT.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
or they could use some of the billions already provided to the EU? this sort of taxation at a european level is to be expected, its a natural consequence of political, monetary and eventually fiscal union. they already dictate rules around VAT, now a good excuse for fuel duty.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not in favour at all.

Surprised by the reported comment '..could be a possible source of financing, especially if you take into account petrol prices are at a historical low,'

What planet is this guy on, petrol is not at a historic low. I can recall petrol being 48p a gallon, and I expect others can recall even lower prices (with or without coupons) so it is not at a historic low.

I see no reason why everyone else within the EU should pay for the Germans open door policy. If you throw an open house and invite everyone round for drinks and nibbles you don't then ask all the neighbours to pay for it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here