"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some interesting fixtures:

Derby v Preston 19:45
Ipswich v Reading 19:45
Sheff Wed :lolol: v Burnley 19:45
Wolves v Bolton 19:45

Derby are due a win, so I can't see them cocking that one up. In fact, I might lump on Derby tonight.
Hopefully Reading can do us a favour and Burnley draw at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Quick result quad

Derby, Reading, Burnley & Wolves .... anyone bet against that?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Doing that as a Yankee! Ipswich the only concern

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Derby are due a win, so I can't see them cocking that one up. In fact, I might lump on Derby tonight.
Hopefully Reading can do us a favour and Burnley draw at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Did Preston have a game this weekend? If not, they will be refreshed, whereas Derby played a hard game on Friday.

I can see Wednesday getting a draw v Burnley.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Think I'd prefer a Wednesday win actually, Burnley are on fire at the moment, it might slow them up a bit.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
My (probably premature) view is that there is a top eight, maybe nine, forming from which the top six will come. There might be one club that disrupts that with a late run, but I suspect that's more unlikely than it happening.
Derby, Sheff Wed, Ipswich and Burnley are all within that top eight (Cardiff are the ninth), so restricted points for them tonight are what we're after. There are reasons I can conjure up that helps me think that all three might be dropping points tonight.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There will almost certainly be a couple of draws in there. Most likely Wednesday and Ipswich's games.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Need Derby to continue their wobble, it could really get to them psychologically especially after the last few seasons.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My (probably premature) view is that there is a top eight, maybe nine, forming from which the top six will come. There might be one club that disrupts that with a late run, but I suspect that's more unlikely than it happening.
Derby, Sheff Wed, Ipswich and Burnley are all within that top eight (Cardiff are the ninth), so restricted points for them tonight are what we're after. There are reasons I can conjure up that helps me think that all three might be dropping points tonight.

You've pretty much gone where I was going to go.

What you want from results other than our own, largely depends on whether you believe we have a chance of finishing above (at least) three of Hull, Middlesbrough, Burnley and Derby or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Need Derby to continue their wobble, it could really get to them psychologically especially after the last few seasons.

ignore, got the fixtures wrong...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Think I'd prefer a Wednesday win actually, Burnley are on fire at the moment, it might slow them up a bit.

I'm with you. They're one of the form sides and have had a tricky run. After their Saturday game v Hull they only have to play teams in the top 8, 3 more times

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Quite a big night for us tonight ahead of the weekend. If results go right we can improve our relative position whilst having a (admittedly tough) game in hand. Could be a confidence booster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here