ch-211015-l229-2756470_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
22:14 1st February 2016
by Paul Camillin
I am really delighted with the work done."
Chris Hughton
Brighton & Hove Albion boss Chris Hughton is delighted with the work he and the club has done during the January transfer window, and says it is now up to him and his players to do all they can in the club's quest for promotion.Hughton says he is very happy with his squad, but he hasn't ruled out further business in the loan window should the right player be available.
He told SeagullsPlayerHD, "To bring in the players we have over this period, and some was done very early in the window, I am really delighted with the work done.
"We have also done some business with players going out which will give them a real good opportunity to play the games that they need to. We have good levels and good numbers in squad.
"The loan market is always there, and that is to go out or come in. I am very happy with the squad, but if we feel there is somebody who can improve the squad, or more so the team, then you have to be open to it.
"At this moment I am delighted with what I have on this final day of the window. It is for myself and this group of players to get our ultimate aim and keep pressure on those top teams and give ourselves an opportunity for promotion."

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

Albion added seven players, including five to their first team squad in Liam Ridgewell, Richie Towell, Anthony Knockaert, Steve Sidwell and Jiri Skalak. With Henrik Bjordal and Jonah Ayunga linking up with Simon Rusk's under-21 squad.Meanwhile Hughton says he is also looking forward to welcoming back five players from injury, with skipper Gordon Greer and Sam Baldock close to a return, and Gaetan Bong, Liam Rosenior and Uwe Huenemeier all progressing well.
"They are almost as important as any new signings we bring in. Gaetan, Liam and Uwe haven't joined in with training yet, but it is good to see them all outside and doing good work with their rehab.
"Over the next few weeks we are looking at all of them being back in the frame and that will make us stronger going into the final part of the season."

[h=3]ALBION V BRENTFORD**
[/h]FRIDAY 5TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V BOLTON WANDERERS**
[/h]SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS UNITED**
[/h]MONDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here