Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going to hook and land a big one....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Club tweets engender confidence....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Think it will be the Dorchester Town striker and the Czech winger.

All in all I think we would have done decent business, shame we couldn't find a striker but I will cling on to a small amount of hope for Murray or AN Other in the loan window.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This wasn'r a remark that could've just been put on one of the other 16 threads then ? ???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Very very unlikely and if we did sign anyone it will be a loan, a very mediocre signing out side the transfer deadline !
Almost guaranteed

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I actually like lots of shorter threads so came to this one, otherwise you have to trawl through pages to find the latest info.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I actually like lots of shorter threads so came to this one, otherwise you have to trawl through pages to find the latest info.

Surely if you go to the last page you get the latest posts? Not sure if they contain any info though :)

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Don't think there are any players left to sign as Boro seem to be signing everyone......

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I am sure I saw Peter crouch and he was carrying an Argentinian flag at the training ground...I could be wrong though

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Surely if you go to the last page you get the latest posts? Not sure if they contain any info though :)
Exactly my point by page 17 the topic of conversation has switched to something random / unrelated and then you start going back through each page which is a pain, especially on an iPhone!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
One in....

One to come?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here