Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards joining the Great Unwashed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great unwashed? Bit harsh on Stalybridge, surely?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
d.b.a-songwriters-broken-record.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just mentioned him on Sky all the clubs he played for but didint mention Brighton and described him as big unit fat Bastaxxx

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Just mentioned him on Sky all the clubs he played for but didint mention Brighton and described him as big unit fat Bastaxxx

I've noticed that trend among ex players. Ignoring the fact they've played for us. Is it really something to be ashamed of?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just when you think SPL football can't sink any lower...

Great weekend for Celtic though - lose to Ross County in the League Cup semi and sign The Coca Cola Kid.

It makes you wonder where they are in terms of ability - a reasonable Championship team possibly, i.e. a Birmingham or an Ipswich?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just when you think SPL football can't sink any lower...

Great weekend for Celtic though - lose to Ross County in the League Cup semi and sign The Coca Cola Kid.

It makes you wonder where they are in terms of ability - a reasonable Championship team possibly, i.e. a Birmingham or an Ipswich?

Well let us see

Kilmarnock have just signed Dicker from Carlisle

I reckon there is not a single player in the Rangers or Celtic team who would make it into the Albion starting X1 and as for Aberdeen and Hearts, ....? Probably likewise.

Celtic would be mid-lower Championship at best.....no pace...no creativity and look a tad like Blackburn in their set up.

Sunday Pub League indeed. I should know, I live here!

TNBA

TTF

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
6 in 43 for us, and as I recall, spent most of his time on sat on his arse appealing to the ref for something or other. An utter waste of skin who has somehow carved out a career playing at least 3 levels above his skillset.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Well let us see

Kilmarnock have just signed Dicker from Carlisle

I reckon there is not a single player in the Rangers or Celtic team who would make it into the Albion starting X1 and as for Aberdeen and Hearts, ....? Probably likewise.

Celtic would be mid-lower Championship at best.....no pace...no creativity and look a tad like Blackburn in their set up.

Sunday Pub League indeed. I should know, I live here!

TNBA

TTF

Although arguably our best player signed from Celtic last season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here