Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U21s v Wolves U21s - 7pm tonight at the Checkatrade.com Stadium

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Never mind all this deadline day gubbins - there's an important U-21 fixture this evening that will go a long way in deciding who finishes as the worst Cat 1 team this season.

Albion, currently bottom of division 2 with 7 points, face the team immediately above them who have 8 points.

The teams:-

[TWEET]694221096808247297[/TWEET]

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Does this suggest KLL might be injured, thought he would at least on the bench for 30 or so minutes at the end?

I guess we haven't got clearance for the Norwegian lad at the moment.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
On tonight's performance Jack Harper is a million miles away from the first team. In fact maybe only 3 looked any good. Dallison, Molumby and James Tilley.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
On tonight's performance Jack Harper is a million miles away from the first team. In fact maybe only 3 looked any good. Dallison, Molumby and James Tilley.

Tilley is our star man every game. Very one-footed but so similar to a younger Solly in play and potential.
Molumby could be something special.
Thought Dallison may be finished at the club so that's good to hear.
Bit grim if Walton and Rae aren't shining in that team though...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I know it's a totally absurd comparison to make, but Molumby reminds me of a young Steven Gerrard. Thought he was excellent tonight, particularly first half.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Tilley is our star man every game. Very one-footed but so similar to a younger Solly in play and potential.
Molumby could be something special.
Thought Dallison may be finished at the club so that's good to hear.
Bit grim if Walton and Rae aren't shining in that team though...

Not seen any of the games but it's not that easy for a goalkeeper to shine if his defense aren't good enough.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Walton was poor. His kicking tonight was very bad. Looks like his time on loan has dented his confidence.

Gulliver

Nov 21, 2015
Seen Harper play a few games....I wish he was so much better as he seems to have alot to live up to with 'Kid from Madrid' pressure but he's def not one for our 1st team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here