Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking tickets

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son got ticket outside Co op HH while taxing his car. No problem he was at fault and will pay it. Got me thinking what hapoened to the governments plans to not allow tickets to be issued until after a period of 10 mins grace to help local shops. Did it not go through ?:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Can you suggest any left backs or strikers we should be looking at signing today?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I got one through the post today from MET Parking Services for outstaying my welcome at the Macdonalds in Burgess Hill.

I'm a slow eater, ffs. Do they not want customers?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Ok. So which left backs of decent quality have signed for our competitors today?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Son got ticket outside Co op HH while taxing his car. No problem he was at fault and will pay it. Got me thinking what hapoened to the governments plans to not allow tickets to be issued until after a period of 10 mins grace to help local shops. Did it not go through ?:

Think the intention was that you didn't immediately get a ticket in a car park when your paid parking ran out. Not for parking in the high street.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Very true. You were asked though who we should.be.looking at TODAY. we cant sign anyone earlier in the month because Barber wont pay out for time travel

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

It's five minutes, not ten. I thought it was already in place. It is in Lewes according to the warden I spoke to a few weeks back.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
ask the councillor :blush::thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Should have taxed it online. a lot easier and cheaper in the long run

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If you have parked on double yellows, generally you get observed for 5 minutes to see if you are loading (a legal reason for stopping on yellows), if you parked at a parking place and overstayed, you get 10 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here