Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton youngster Charlie Harris to Barnsley

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
According to Peter O'Rourke. Big move for the youngster. Hasn't been confirmed whether it's a loan or permanent.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
18 month deal for their under 21's apparently

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
18 month deal for their under 21's apparently

Really? The times I saw him for the U21s / pre-season he looked a real prospect. I wonder what's happened?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would be surprised and disappointed if this isn't a loan. Looks like the sort of prospect we should be farming out for a loan, and seeing how it goes not completely letting go.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Really? The times I saw him for the U21s / pre-season he looked a real prospect. I wonder what's happened?

We're looking for better players for the DS squad like that youngster we've just signed from Norway or wherever he was from.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We're looking for better players for the DS squad like that youngster we've just signed from Norway or wherever he was from.

I guess you're right - the brightest stars in the U21s this season are hardly setting their league alight are they?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would be surprised and disappointed if this isn't a loan. Looks like the sort of prospect we should be farming out for a loan, and seeing how it goes not completely letting go.

Already been out on loan this season, to Aldershot.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I guess you're right - the brightest stars in the U21s this season are hardly setting their league alight are they?

Bottom of the league are'nt we? We need better especially with the emergency loans finishing next season.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Yeah it's a permanent move. Good luck Charlie...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Always disappointing to see one of our own move on but a great move for him and realistically it would have been tough for him to get a break with us. Hopefully he can push on into their first time as he needs first team football now really. Did very well at Aldershot.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Doesn't look as though it's completely finalised yet.

[tweet]694192401460654080[/tweet]

[tweet]694192091635806209[/tweet]

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I saw him Score an absolute screaming 25 yarder against Partick Thistle in the Spanish pre season training camp, and he played well. Gutted if it is a permanent move, he's still such a young lad.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I saw him Score an absolute screaming 25 yarder against Partick Thistle in the Spanish pre season training camp, and he played well. Gutted if it is a permanent move, he's still such a young lad.

In fairness we need players who are ready to step up by next season, If Harris is'nt then it's the right decision by the club.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
In fairness we need players who are ready to step up by next season, If Harris is'nt then it's the right decision by the club.

This^ hopefully there's either a buy back clause or at least a good percentage option of next transfer incase he does come good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here