Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting Hold of La Liga Tickets

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Anybody know how easy it might be get hold tickets for a game at Las Palmas later this month?

Just considering a few days in the Canary Islands for my birthday and noticed they're at home on Feb 20th.

The fact it's against Barca is both a good and bad thing I would guess!

Anybody got experience / knowledge?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
My parents have just come back from Madrid, and had no problem getting tickets to watch Athletico Madrid while there.

Easy they said.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It does also mention when looking up about the stadium that tickets are available from the stadium on the day. Might be better off to wait until then and see if they are cheaper as the prices on their website are crazy! unless it is easy to join as a member of course

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It does also mention when looking up about the stadium that tickets are available from the stadium on the day. Might be better off to wait until then and see if they are cheaper as the prices on their website are crazy! unless it is easy to join as a member of course

It could just be their category A game prices.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My parents have just come back from Madrid, and had no problem getting tickets to watch Athletico Madrid while there.

Easy they said.

Atletico. It might seem like pedantry, but really far too many people say Athletico for my liking.

Oct 25, 2003
only been to two la liga games....one at levante and one at the nou camp and both times I got tickets on the day. Having said that at the Nou Camp the 'on the day' tickets are in the heavens surrounded by british stag dos and chinese tourists

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Certainly true, that the price difference between members and non-members is massive!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Yeah they are the red and blue striped dots, just visible through the pair of binoculars, (at extra cost of course).

As good as this premium view?

the-withdean-stadium1489l.jpg

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
only been to two la liga games....one at levante and one at the nou camp and both times I got tickets on the day. Having said that at the Nou Camp the 'on the day' tickets are in the heavens surrounded by british stag dos and chinese tourists

Did Levante in 2012 25 Euro sat on the side ,paid on the day .5pm ko it was hot.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Anybody know how easy it might be get hold tickets for a game at Las Palmas later this month?

Just considering a few days in the Canary Islands for my birthday and noticed they're at home on Feb 20th.

The fact it's against Barca is both a good and bad thing I would guess!

Anybody got experience / knowledge?
If you need a Football fix Union Viera v Aletico Grandilla is on in Las Palmas that weekend . It's 4 tier ,I'd do it but i'm a bit off a hopper like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here