Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Confirmed as Guardiola on BBC Football.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My wife is going to kill me, I've just turned down a job at the Etihad and she LOVES Pep.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think the question was who replaces Pep at Bayern.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Watching SSN this afternoon and they are jizzing themselves about the prospect of this, which IMO is very unfair on Pellegrini. He's done a good job (admittedly in a role even I could probably do), still in the hunt for the Quadruple with 3 months left of the season. For me the headline should be "overhyped manager joins overhyped club", as I don't honestly see what difference it makes. Pellegrini probably going the other way though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watching SSN this afternoon and they are jizzing themselves about the prospect of this, which IMO is very unfair on Pellegrini. He's done a good job (admittedly in a role even I could probably do), still in the hunt for the Quadruple with 3 months left of the season. For me the headline should be "overhyped manager joins overhyped club", as I don't honestly see what difference it makes. Pellegrini probably going the other way though.

This...

Stumpy Tim

Pelligrini has done ok. Let's face it, his City side won the title because Liverpool bottled it. Chelsea spanked them last season. Given the riches he has, and probably the best striker in the land in Aguero, he's barely achieved what would be expected

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I've already heard from a few City supporting mates, and the reaction is

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Seriously the coverage on SSN is nothing short of sycophantic, they're genuinely reacting like its earth shattering news, when in actual fact it's been on the cards for a while. As a side note, do they understand the concept of there being anything other than the poxy bloody Premier League? No mention at all of the Rohan Ince deal, despite it being confirmed, and only a cursory nod to McGeady going to Sheff Weds, when mentioning Everton. It's like SSN is designed for bellends that think football began in 1992

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here