Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk to Bournemouth?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right, so we are strengthening the attack and dismantling the defence. Good plan obviously well thought through.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:ffsparr: Only 24 hours of the Silly Season left.

[Tweet]693915700142985217[/Tweet]

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know Eddie Howe likes an Albion central defender, but this one seems a bit far fetched.

That said, for £8 million quid and Glenn Murray, I'll pay his taxi fare down there for you, Eddie.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I would have thought that Dunk could afford go further afield for his summer holiday rather than a bucket and spade fortnight on Bournemouth sands.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Sell Dunk to allow us to get someone in for 93 days. Sounds a bit daft. The next 25 hours will drag

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
*Duplicated Post*

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe people are talking about selling one of our most important players mid season.

The Albion will sell anyone for the right price, I would not be totally amazed if we let him go with the club telling us that Goldson is an adequate replacement but it would be ****ing stupid.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
At least the nonsense transfer "rumour" twitter accounts (and the threads that fall for them EVERY SINGLE TIME) will cease for a (not very) well earned rest tomorrow night.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It seems extremely unlikely because:

a. Dunk is one of two fully fit centre backs, if he was sold we would have to hold on to and make use if Rea.

b. Murray isn't a very big bargaining chip when he can only come here for 93 days.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My understanding is that Murray will be a loan in due course, with him signing permanently in the summer. This comes from an ex Albion employee, who spoke to Murray's agent a few weeks ago.
I'd not heard that Dunk was involved before today though, but getting the feeling that it is all very plausible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here