hooray !! John Terry's contract not being re-newed

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Meh.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So he's not getting a new contract at Chelsea allowing him to move to LA Galaxy for a huge wage (likely to be even more than he's currently on) and a massive signing on fee. I'm not quite sure why this is great news for anyone other than Terry and his agent (and his current Chelsea team-mates who can now bring their wives to the club Christmas party)?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I may not like the man but he was a huge part of my early football life along with the rest of England's so called 'Golden Generation'. Will feel funny him not being there.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
So he's not getting a new contract at Chelsea allowing him to move to LA Galaxy for a huge wage (likely to be even more than he's currently on) and a massive signing on fee. I'm not quite sure why this is great news for anyone other than Terry and his agent (and his current Chelsea team-mates who can now bring their wives to the club Christmas party)?

:lolol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Zamora always said he was a big influence on him as a kid at Senrab.
Of course your liberal intelligentsia, and me, wouldn't want him at their dinner parties but why the antagonism towards him?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here