Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonah Ayunga

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Seems we're just about to sign a young striker - maybe for DS? - called Jonah Ayunga from Dorchester Town...

"Dorchester Town Football Club is delighted to announce it has accepted an offer from Brighton and Hove Albion for the transfer of Jonah Ayunga.

Jonah has agreed terms with the gulls and the transfer should be complete on Monday subject to Jonah passing a medical.

The transfer agreement includes a confidentiality clause, but it has the potential to be the biggest receipt in the history of the club over time if Jonah is successful.

We would like to extend our very best wishes to Jonah for the future and thank him for all his efforts during his time at the club."

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Seems we're just about to sign a young striker - maybe for DS? - called Jonah Ayunga from Dorchester Town...

"Dorchester Town Football Club is delighted to announce it has accepted an offer from Brighton and Hove Albion for the transfer of Jonah Ayunga.

Jonah has agreed terms with the gulls and the transfer should be complete on Monday subject to Jonah passing a medical.

The transfer agreement includes a confidentiality clause, but it has the potential to be the biggest receipt in the history of the club over time if Jonah is successful.

We would like to extend our very best wishes to Jonah for the future and thank him for all his efforts during his time at the club."

I expect we are attempting to unearth another non-league gem, following on from the likes of Andre Gray and Jamie Vardy. Time will tell.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
7 goals in 23 appearances this season would suggest he's not an out and out or a natural goalscorer. Supposedly strong and athletic though.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I expect we are attempting to unearth another non-league gem, following on from the likes of Andre Gray and Jamie Vardy. Time will tell.

Vardy, Gray, Chris Holdroyd, Jonny Dixon......

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
May get a look at him tomorrow night against wolves. Hopefully a better game than lasts weeks effort against the other Albion. 90 mins of my life I won't ever get back. But hey will go again.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
They've updated the statement with a slightly hasty correction to "Jonah has agreed terms with ‘The Seagulls” and the transfer should be complete on Monday subject to Jonah passing a medical."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ayunga-KingsLynn-1030x500.jpg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Another one for the future but at least he's a striker.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here