Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK v Chelsea- BBC- JFC starts

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yeah hope he does put in a performance today. Going to be tough for MK as they have a very big, wide pitch and Chelsea will stretch the play and expose them, especially with Hazard, Oscar and Costa up top.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I must have been asleep at the beginning of January. Completely missed that he had gone back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Like the way Robinson has his teams play but it will probably result in a thrashing. Gulf in the class of the players is massive and they cannot expect to outfootball Chelsea, though I'm sure they'll try.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
MK V Chelsea. Hard to think of a fixture in which I would hold both teams in such contempt.

Whatever most of us think of the club and the way they were set up, I can't help thinking the chairman is just a peace loving ageing rocker who means no one any harm. Quite impressive the length of time the manager and captain have been there, which says something at least.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Whatever most of us think of the club and the way they were set up, I can't help thinking the chairman is just a peace loving ageing rocker who means no one any harm. Quite impressive the length of time the manager and captain have been there, which says something at least.
With football being more business than sport Im not too fussed how MK were set up. Lets hope they beat the overpaid chumps

smelly

May 23, 2004
Lawrenson: Don't see many of those in the championship.
In the championship the centre half just whacks it back at you.

Watch much championship football do you, you illiterate condescending twunt?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apparently, according to Lawrenson, that second Chelsea goal was outstanding and of the sort you don't see in the championship.

What a load of rubbish, it was a good but fairly average goal. Zamora's against Huddersfield was ten times better.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Lawo's commentry is dire, he has spent most of the match saying how much better the premier league is compared to the championship... Great narrative Lawo whats next, the BBC are great at retaining sports rights??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here