Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How the mighty fall

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Gawd Wendy James is looking rough, that'll teach her not to come to any of our school reunions. Sara Cox on the other hand :)

Wendy James.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would, although at this point in my life, baby I don't care.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Christ she looks a good 15 years older than she actually is (she's only 50)

Obviously rather enjoyed the rock n roll lifestyle back in the 80s/90s. As, to be fair, would I

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Blimey, she looks more the part of a mysterious widow suspected of poisoning her husband in some Scandic Noir TV series.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Christ she looks a good 15 years older than she actually is (she's only 50)

Obviously rather enjoyed the rock n roll lifestyle back in the 80s/90s. As, to be fair, would I

100% this, bloody hell! Keep off the booze, fags and drugs kids, unless you want to end up looking like Wendy James. Cup of Pukka Mint tea and a KitKat on a Friday night tops.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Sara Cox would be ok until she opened her mouth (To speak) and out came that pretend teenager, cutesy, stupid voice in a northern accent she puts on. And she needs to learn to be a woman and not a ladette. God Im so fussy!
And Wendy James is the same age as me but was not on my "Peng" list.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I can't stand Sara Cox. Never forgiven her for the Girlie show and the oh so chav 'wanker of the week'.

Wendy James, what has happened to you? Need to have a look at the 'I want your love video' right now!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't stand Sara Cox. Never forgiven her for the Girlie show and the oh so chav 'wanker of the week'.
Complete with two handed action, like she had a couple of friends over.

Wendy James, what has happened to you? Need to have a look at the 'I want your love video' right now!!
She looked good a couple of years ago, I think she's been the victim of a vicious knife attack.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not that much of a fall from grace as you can also find some pretty dodgy photos of her in 80s heyday

wendy james.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here