Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nakhi Wells

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Great goal today and excellent assist for Huddesfield's 2nd goal against Cardiff. Has 10 already this season in a bang average Huddersfield side, averages nearly 1 in 3 in the Championship and averaged 1 in 2 at League 1 level with Bradford. 25 years old so coming into his peak years, technically proficient and a tidy finisher. Could do a lot worse, let's face it McCormack is out of our price range and this lad would probably be available for £5-6m? I like the look of him and think with the service we could give him the goals would flow.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
2 Questions.

1. Is he worth 5 or 6m?
2, Is he better than we have?

I would suggest that the answer to both is No.

Can't disagree BG, he has never impressed me when we've played them.

Anyway it's irrelevant as we will not pay over the odds for players like other clubs.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Worth £3m perhaps?
Good player but can't see it unless we were to part ex. Baldock. Too similar otherwise

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No better than Baldock in my opinion.

Would have to strongly disagree with that has a far superior scoring record in the championship to Baldock so has to be considered a better player.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
2 Questions.

1. Is he worth 5 or 6m?
2, Is he better than we have?

I would suggest that the answer to both is No.

For me he is better than Baldock and would add an attacking threat to our squad.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A fit Baldock hanging about near the penalty spot will score goals a la Kevin Phillips

Hmmmm... Not sure about that BG. In league one maybe but in the championship? Not for me.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I do rate Wells and he has always scored goals, but i'm not sure if he would be what we need right now. I think Baldock has a lot more to offer but clearly needs the fitness issues to disappear otherwise we may never see the best of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here