Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baja Peninsula California

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Anyone been and willing to share their experiences?

I'm looking for recommendations of things to do (releasing baby turtles looks amazing!), best time of year to travel etc.

I'll be travelling alone so if anyone knows of any companies that do group trips/tours, would be interested to know those too.

Many thanks in advance, GHS.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Being in Mexico it's pedantically Baja California Peninsula. Good choice, good thing is you could fly to San Diego to get there. I looked into going there as a winter trip but ended up much further South. Mate went there and had a great road trip. There'll be a lot of snow birds there.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Anyone been and willing to share their experiences?

I'm looking for recommendations of things to do (releasing baby turtles looks amazing!), best time of year to travel etc.

I'll be travelling alone so if anyone knows of any companies that do group trips/tours, would be interested to know those too.

Many thanks in advance, GHS.

I've stayed at Los Cabos. I went whale watching and snorkelling and played golf. Scuba diving nd deep sea fishing are popular. Los Cabos comprises two towns; San Jose del Cabo, which was founded in the 1700's, and Cabo San Lucas, which is a modern seaside resort with a small marina. They are about 20 km apart and the distance in between comprises mainly luxury hotels and golf courses. The whole area is stuffed with Americans and Mexican locals offering cheap jewelry as a cover for columbian marching powder. If you go to Los Cabos you will be pounced on by hordes of timeshare salespeople as you leave the airport so do't accept any of the offers of rides to your resort unless you want to attend a timeshare presentation.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Friends from Los Angeles took me there in 1999 for a week end. Great Hotel (sorry don't remember the name and place) with superb views of the Pacific Ocean. My hosts insisted in taking their own water for both drinking and teeth cleaning. I had originally entered the USA via Los Angeles Airport and had the appropriate documents attached there by Immigration. However returning to the US at the Mexican Border was time consuming as Immigration there was very strict. I imagine at the present time it may well be stricter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here