Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your predicted cup shocks this weekend

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So Derby failed and Colchester appear to be failing to achieve a cup shock, so who do you think can produce the goods?

I fancy Peterborough at West Brom.

Looking at the fixtures, but only half awake, my first thought was that it would be nice to see lowly Bournemouth knock the stuffing out of the mighty Portsmouth. But then I remembered ... Portsmouth's might disappeared years ago.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only Pompey doing it at the moment.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Peterborough back in it

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: losing at Shrewsbury to a 97th minute goal.

MASSIVE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hard to believe, surely Yorkshire's Barcelona would have smashed up the Shrews?!

There must have been a beam-back at Hillsborough for the forty or thousand or so who couldn't get into the Greenhous Stadium?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Hard to believe, surely Yorkshire's Barcelona would have smashed up the Shrews?!

The late winner was actually arranged by the Illuminati to guard against the possibility of the Colossus Wednesday meeting the Leviathan Leeds in the fifth round. This event would have been so incomprehensibly MASSIVE that the Earth might have been sent tumbling helplessly into a white (rose) hole.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Hopefully Arsenal lose at home to give Burnley more games and Shrewsbury do not spring a surprise.

The BG kiss of death.

The late winner was actually arranged by the Illuminati to guard against the possibility of the Colossus Wednesday meeting the Leviathan Leeds in the fifth round. This event would have been so incomprehensibly MASSIVE that the Earth might have been sent tumbling helplessly into a white (rose) hole.

Which could only have been plugged by launching Steve Evans corpulent body into the void.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here