Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lives in or near London 2 northern clubs and a southern club after him with not much difference between them league position wise, I wonder which he should chose. But will he?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a winger isn't he? And wasn't he class for Brentford?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
What a signing that'd be.

You'd think we'd have as good a chance of getting him as anybody; Hughton/Calderwood's Spurs links plus the fact we're a heck of a lot nearer to where he lives than Boro & Burnley (to pick the two also reported to be after him).

Pretty sure he's played a fair amount on the left-wing so would be in direct competition with Kaz. Not so sure on his ability to play in a 4-4-2, mind - always been one of the three behind the striker when I've seen him for Brentford & England u21s. Loves a free kick.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The switch from pace merchants like LuaLua to more technical players like Pritchard would mean Murray/Zamora would have a field day.

Dec 29, 2011
The switch from pace merchants like LuaLua to more technical players like Pritchard would mean Murray/Zamora would have a field day.

Calling KLL a pace merchant is somewhat under valuing him in my opinion. Every time I've seen him play he draws fouls in dangerous positions, delivers teasing and dangerous balls into the area and across the face of goal, as well as scores his fair share of goals too. Can't wait to have him back as an option.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Calling KLL a pace merchant is somewhat under valuing him in my opinion. Every time I've seen him play he draws fouls in dangerous positions, delivers teasing and dangerous balls into the area and across the face of goal, as well as scores his fair share of goals too. Can't wait to have him back as an option.

And improved over last 18 months defensively.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I will cry if he decides to go to boro. Possibly the best player in the championship last season. If we get him I will start to believe we can go up

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
http://www.winnersports.co.uk/after-jordan-rhodes-alex-pritchard-set-to-join-middlesbrough-fc-52731

"According to reports, it has been claimed that Tottenham have accepted loan offers from the likes of Middlesbrough, Brighton and Burnley for Pritchard and the 21-year old is believed to have decided to choose the Riverside as his destination."

How many more players do Boro want? They are certainly going for promotion this season and appear to be willing to spend to achieve this. If only......

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The thing is that if they don't achieve promotion they will be in the sh*t.

But it is very obvious that they are almost a nailed on cert for the Premier League; and their current additions make this even more likely.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good to have another good wing option - would be handy to get the goal scorer for them to feed as well!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think it's between Boro and Burnley from reports - saying that I would not be shocked if he was included in the Dembele deal on loan.

He is class - one of the main reasons Brentford did so well last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here