Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know any of these most attractive people in SUSSEX?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bird far right, top row. I think I saw her serving in Costa once

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
this is taking the piss, surely? you would expect a few average looking entrants but that is 50% absolute munter, 40% barely average and 10% i'll give the benefit of the doubt and say it might just be a bad picture...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is this actually a 'people who think they're the most attractive person in Sussex' competition rather than being based on reality?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
this is taking the piss, surely? you would expect a few average looking entrants but that is 50% absolute munter, 40% barely average and 10% i'll give the benefit of the doubt and say it might just be a bad picture...

Looking at most of those people at this time of night is going to give me f******g nightmares.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

True, but most pictures are selfies, which suggests they nominated THEMSELVES!

Does nobody remember NSC's triumph a few years back, when we managed to get Vicky Peck voted in as Miss Scunny Hunny, the most beautiful woman in Scunthorpe?

A similar opportunity exists now, shirley?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here