Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United fans showing how to get behind their team

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bloody noisy as hell from the first whistle.

Really impressive away support

:mad::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Probably live in Derby anyhow. Feck 'em.

What all 6000 of them

Why are people so anti Manu....their support as shown with FCUM is the best in England by a million miles

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Always been pretty indifferent to them as a club.

But I'm watching this game and their fans have been making an absolute racket since kick off. Of course they have plenty of kids, Japanese tourists and librarians from Guildford, Cambridge & the West Country supporting them. But logically, they also have thousands of fans who were born & bred in Manchester, Salford & the surrounding areas, who are as into their team as we are. Always thought it was a bit unfair to knock those ones simply because their local team happens to be successful. They're just an easy target, IMHO.

Oooh. Derby equaliser out of nothing. This might test their singing ability...

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
LVG.png

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Going all up to the spirit in the sky, that's where I'll go when I die, when I die and they lay me to rest, going to go on the piss with Georgie Best - cracking song.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
100% this,
Embarrassing thread.
We are 5 points off an automatic promotion spot and people need to start threads on this.
Enough said.

Don't open it then..you embarrass me by your lack of appreciation of another teams passionate support. Were you at the FCUM game at withdean?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Strangely you can hardly hear them anymore, they must have gone to the loo or to get a half time drink?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't actually think ALL 6000 are from Derby. Just don't think they're any better than other sets of fans.

Forgive me but I don't give a shite

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Exta allocation so bigger away support than normal. Will all be hardcore fans and mostly STHs so bound to be noisy. We're no different are we ?

Edit.....the Goergie Best song is great though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here