Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look who we've overtaken in the Average Attendance Charts

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Our home attendance has perked up in recent matches due to the promotion push, big away turn outs and more season ticket holders thanks to the reported flurry of half -season sales.

We're now ticked up to an average attendance this season of 24,929 behind Derby County (29,598) having recently overtaken Boro (23,416) and Leeds (23,060) in the Champ which means

We're also above, in the Prem

Poor old Bournemouth - 11,197
Watford - 20,464
Swansea - 20,655
West Brom - 24,539
and in the last few games , cough, Crystal Palace - 24,703

Of course such minor stuff like this is irrelevant, points on the pitch all that matters, mind the gap of course :)

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england2

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They always get the Leeds attendence wrong. It should be 230,600

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Congratulations on this fine achievement, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you reach the promise land.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Didn't Palace have about 14k in the Championship? So that's about 10k more just reaching the Prem? :lolol:

That's quite normal - Even Chelsea used to only average around 14-15k when they were in second tier.

The plastics will come and go....

These plastic people go to football as fans of football to watch quality and entertainment on the pitch. Core supporters follow the club and go to games to support their team.

Presumably because we are either suckers for punishment or enjoy something more than the entertainment on offer on the pitch.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I was commenting more on the amount of time it took you to get on this thread, more than the content of your post. 43 minutes, you're slipping

I would have been quicker, but I'm busy on another Palace thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here