Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel Pelka killer found dead

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35443416

Words fail me. This poor little boy never received anything resembling justice, and what little he did get has now gone.

Pretty weird that it happened today though as it was only yesterday that the story of the mum killing herself resurfaced on BBC News most read

Having just re read the article, he was found dead 2 days ago, but then published today

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that their guilt finally finished them off. I'm not in favour of the death penalty for any crime but I'm not upset that this pair have gone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35443416

Words fail me. This poor little boy never received anything resembling justice, and what little he did get has now gone.

I'm at a loss with this as well although, perhaps, anything done to the perpetrators after his death is immaterial to him and serves only to satisfy the vengefulness of others.

I know we live in a complex society but how anyone, let alone parents, can visit that degree of wickedness on another human being and not be detected just brings me to tears.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I'm at a loss with this as well although, perhaps, anything done to the perpetrators after his death is immaterial to him and serves only to satisfy the vengefulness of others.

I know we live in a complex society but how anyone, let alone parents, can visit that degree of wickedness on another human being and not be detected just brings me to tears.

Of all the crimes that can be committed, crimes like this against children are the most heinous and make my blood boil. The question of punishment is a difficult one. I'm not sure whether I'm glad this monster is dead, or angry that he won't suffer like Daniel suffered. Is there any difference between a biblical eye for an eye punishment, or a lifetime of solitary confinement?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Saved all us tax payers a fortune to keep the scum in prison for life.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Quite happy that he could not live with punishment and checked out.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
God only knows how a step father could treat a little boy with so much cruelty but his own mother as well is unthinkable.

Someone at his school surely should have reported this at the time to get him away from these so called parents.

Cant say I'm sorry that they chose to end their lives, a life time reflecting on what they did was probably to much to take even for these 2 people.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Would you want a society where the same killer goes through the same torture before death?

My heart says yes but my head says no :shrug:

But that's because I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through carrying it out. To get someone who enjoys torturing to carry out the torture wouldn't sit well with me. The torturing would have to be carried out by someone who doesn't enjoy torturing but that wouldn't be fair on them.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Scum like that dying in prison without the tax payer having to pay for him to live out his days and die naturally! Result!!!
If only there was a sentence that would let us deal with all scum like him the same way!
But no doubt some do gooding lefty liberal will argue even scum like that deserve to live even if we were able to hang them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here