Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another nail in Sepp Blatters Coffin

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
An important witness has offered information to help criminal proceedings against long-time president of the world soccer body FIFA, Sepp Blatter, the Swiss attorney general's office said on Thursday.

'Whistleblower' helps Swiss investigation against FIFA's Blatter
UK.REUTERS.COM|BY REUTERS EDITORIAL

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
plus, as I understand it, he voted for the Sun Bear - he gets everything he deservers imho, that is completely unforgivable.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It was only a matter of time before they managed to turn one of the other people indited. Possibly trying to save their own skin by giving them the big fish on a lovely platter

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed. Hopefully he'll incarcerated and will end up being the man who 'picks up the soap'.
I have a feeling that fairly soon he will realise ( like many dictators do in the end) that the game is up and the full enormity of what he has done and allowed on his watch will sink in.....That's when he will try the Saunders/Janner manoeuvre and claim he is unfit for trial.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He will not be short of money to pay for his defence costs

I suspect the FBI have a tad more money than he. Besides it will be nice seeing him throw it away on a pretty pointless defence.

el punal

How about this for the nightmare scenario : UEFA have postponed their election for the position of head honcho whilst Platini is suspended. Blatter relinquishes all ties with FIFA, knowing the game is up (the slimey b*****d), manages to cop a "get out of jail free card" by grassing up everyone he has had dealings with, including Platini, and walks away squeaky clean.

And then . . . . throws his hat into the ring to be elected as UEFA boss while Platini stews in his own poo. Remember anything is possible when this turd is around. :eek: :sick: :shit:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Andrew Jennings deserves a knighthood

Indeed - hopefully this summer as when I watched the recent Panaroma this week he looked a tad frail but I guess he is 72.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So for the three of them (Blatter, Valke & Kattner) that's an average of £3.6m per year on top of their salaries made up of bonuses and increased salary (every year over 5 years)! Great work if you can get it and also a possible indication of how Russia and Qatar paid them to ensure they hosted the respective 2018 & 2022 world cups.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So for the three of them (Blatter, Valke & Kattner) that's an average of £3.6m per year on top of their salaries made up of bonuses and increased salary (every year over 5 years)! Great work if you can get it and also a possible indication of how Russia and Qatar paid them to ensure they hosted the respective 2018 & 2022 world cups.

Can't imagine what you might be inferring. Surely they were purely logical, sporting decisions to award to a state run by an iron-fist brutal dictator and a swealteringly hot oil rich state. Seems above board to me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Based on some of the stuff I've been reading over the past couple of days, the new dude doesn't seem to be a great deal better...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here