Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name that Beach Hut - Winning entry receives a free day's usage of the hut !

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
My sister has just bought a beach hut in Hove and is looking to give it a name.
The only requirement is that the name "Brighton" or a connotation of is used in the naming.
The winning entry will win a free day's use of the hut.
Nominations are now open with a cut-off time of midnight Sunday.

Nominate away !
Beach hut.jpg

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Citizen Khan is TOTAL garbage, from the people of Brighton.

I assume there isn't a character limit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've never quite understood the attraction of having a beach hut. You're basically sitting there, on your deckchair, on a public footpath, and paying a kings ransom for the "pleasure". I appreciate not everyone has their own outdoor space if they live in flats or whatever, but I'd still be more inclined to go sit in a park, or just enjoy the seafront/beach without having an expensive turquois shed permanently parked behind me. Each to their own I suppose.

Oh, and Robert. I'd call it Robert.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Little Brighton

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've never quite understood the attraction of having a beach hut. You're basically sitting there, on your deckchair, on a public footpath, and paying a kings ransom for the "pleasure". I appreciate not everyone has their own outdoor space if they live in flats or whatever, but I'd still be more inclined to go sit in a park, or just enjoy the seafront/beach without having an expensive turquois shed permanently parked behind me. Each to their own I suppose.

Oh, and Robert. I'd call it Robert.

This.

Although, having said that, my grandparents used to have one in Hove and a lot of my fondest childhood memories revolve around spending 'summer' days down there watching my grandfather's futile attempts to get a disposable BBQ lit. It was some of the best slapstick comedy you're ever likely to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here