Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-League Match of Choice

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So with a free weekend most people, like me, will be using the time to go visit distant relatives and, perhaps take in a Non-League match, so, I'm going to watch Arnold Town v Aylestone Park, a mid table clash in the East Midlands, what will be your match of choice?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Knightwood United v London Airways FC in the Southampton League, Div 2, for me*

*if its not rained off.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Taking mini sock to the FA Cup - Reading v Wallsall. Only £15 for both of us so not too bad a day out and its only 15 minutes to the station.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was going to Bognor v Hillians during the week,bleeding weather!:annoyed:

Much more rain and can't see match being on tomorrow.........everything is saturated. Looked at the pitch at Hanbury on Weds when junior was training.......don't hold out much hope for his game there either on Sunday although supposed to be dry and windy tomorrow. Massive fixture backlog already.........

Much more rain and can't see match being on tomorrow.........everything is saturated. Looked at the pitch at Hanbury on Weds when junior was training.......don't hold out much hope for his game there either on Sunday although supposed to be dry and windy tomorrow. Massive fixture backlog already.........

Back up games heath v cd or st frannys v eastbourne united.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Worthing V Sittingbourne , 3pm no problems with rain on the 3g pitch

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My wet weather fall back will be Forest v Watford in the FA Cup, can't see it being all ticket somehow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here