Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rule Britannia, da da da da da da.....................

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At this rate it wont be long before our fleet is reduced to the crew being rowers with a top speed only achieved when ramming other ships.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have we got any aircraft for our aircraft carriers yet?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Provide more work for someone I suppose. Cheapest bidder likely.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I don't really see the issue with putting the additional generators in. There's a problem, which of course shouldn't be there, but we are fixing it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The MOD waste a lot of money.
Our biggest ship HMS Ocean went in for a £65 million refit and has only recently come out of dock, it was then announced that it will be mothballed or scrapped in a couple of years.
Mate of mine is a submariner his sub is in for a refit, he has to turn up for work everyday but then goes home because there is nothing for him to do.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The MOD waste a lot of money.
Our biggest ship HMS Ocean went in for a £65 million refit and has only recently come out of dock, it was then announced that it will be mothballed or scrapped in a couple of years.
Mate of mine is a submariner his sub is in for a refit, he has to turn up for work everyday but then goes home because there is nothing for him to do.

You would think they would keepHMS ocean in service until the new carriers are ready.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
All running on Windows for Warships if my memory is correct - based on a Windows 2000 platform.

Windows XP I assume you mean? Practically all of the public sector run off XP. Microsoft deliberately extend their support for public sector to migrate to 7 or higher. Most have ignored and kicked it down the road to worry about later. Bet we'll see a few hacks in the not too distant future.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here