Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Mr Official Albion Photographer

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I have just seen the official photo following Bjordal signing for the Albion. Guess what, he's holding up an Albion shirt.

Since the Tony Bloom era, I have been really impressed with the original thinking of all things Albion. Please, please, please, can you jump on that wagon and produce an original style of imaginative photo. You are in a creative profession, give your skills a chance to shine.

I am sure NSC can make some suggestions. Holding a sledge hammer over a photo of Selhurst cladding, cutting up an image of Steve Evans, sticking pins in an effigy of ...............

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There'd be a riot if the club didn't do the shirt holding pose to unveil signings.

Every time we're close to signing someone, you can guarantee at least one person saying "I won't believe it until I see him holding the shirt."

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They could do a series over the course of a transfer window holding up various different items from those that are available in the club shop. Makes a change for the photo, and promotes the store.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I have just seen the official photo following Bjordal signing for the Albion. Guess what, he's holding up an Albion shirt.

Since the Tony Bloom era, I have been really impressed with the original thinking of all things Albion. Please, please, please, can you jump on that wagon and produce an original style of imaginative photo. You are in a creative profession, give your skills a chance to shine.

I am sure NSC can make some suggestions. Holding a sledge hammer over a photo of Selhurst cladding, cutting up an image of Steve Evans, sticking pins in an effigy of ...............

What do you suggest?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Standing on the pier calling Seagulls to him with a variety of cooing/soothing noises, letting them land on and around him until he's entirely covered, head to foot, in the feathery beak wielders.

The gulls then fly away in unison to reveal our new signing standing there in an Albion shirt, grinning. How did the shirt get on him? Why is there no bird cack on it? Does he even know what the hell just happened?

Who knows, who cares, what a reveal that would be.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Here's a photograph....

Unknown.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He should be photographed holding back Tank in Churchill Square.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
He's not David Bailey he's a sports photographer. How abouts to make it Brighton themed he is snapped eating fish and chips on the pier and then dancing the night away in the revenge?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
They must have listened to the people. This has just been posted on the official web site!

Attachments

• Bjordal 2.jpg
    Bjordal 2.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 178

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You don't see many photos of 'the lads' in the communial bath with a naked page 3 girl, smoking cigars.
I think they should bring that back for new signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here