Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad taste joke of the day

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There's a new band in heaven. Lemmy on bass, Glenn Frey on guitar, Bowie on vocals...

And on Keays, Cecil Parkinson!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Whilst I appreciate that there may well be music in heaven, I very much doubt that you will have been able to verify the authenticity of this "new band", unless of course you have some spiritual medium connection to the afterlife.

I am very much a sceptic of these things, and call foul.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whilst I appreciate that there may well be music in heaven, I very much doubt that you will have been able to verify the authenticity of this "new band", unless of course you have some spiritual medium connection to the afterlife.

I'm more concerned with the prospect of Cecil Parkinson diddling Richard Keays.

I guess Big Cecil liked 'em furry.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

There are a few other things that don't stack up too. For a start Lemmy did vocals as well didn't he? He's not just going to give that gig up the second Bowie breezes through the pearly gates in his man's frock. And that's before you start to deconstruct the argument of whether heaven actually exists or is just a spiritual abstract concept that's been simplified for the sake of book sales.

And why the heck would Lemmy and Bowie hang out with Cecil Parkinson in the afterlife even if it properly existed? It's not like they were mates down here. Wouldn't Cecil be searching out Maggie so that they could collar the celestial free market in arms sales? I doubt he even likes rock music to be frank.

The whole story has more holes in it than JFK (who may or may not be DJing).

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

These posts following jokes are ****ing stupid what is the point you are trying to make

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Parkinson going to heaven?? Not sure what our resident, foaming-at-the-mouth, looney lefties would make of that suggestion!?

Pathetic comment. I don't suppose many people (among those who believe in Heaven and Hell anyway) would have backed Lemmy to get past St. Peter either. On the other hand, you probably believe Thatcher is up there, so that can probably explain everything..........

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Pathetic comment. I don't suppose many people (among those who believe in Heaven and Hell anyway) would have backed Lemmy to get past St. Peter either. On the other hand, you probably believe Thatcher is up there, so that can probably explain everything..........

He probably believes Thatcher's now running the place.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

To be fair I've heard she's turned the place around and stopped all that the meek shall inherit the earth nonsense. You only get your wings if you work hard and take responsibility for your actions rather than expecting someone else's son to atone for your sins.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
To be fair I've heard she's turned the place around and stopped all that the meek shall inherit the earth nonsense. You only get your wings if you work hard and take responsibility for your actions rather than expecting someone else's son to atone for your sins.

Bearing in mind the place was supposedly heaven by name and heaven by nature, turning it around might not have been a good thing!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

If she is up there and running things she would have sold all the harps and the Pearly gates off by now.

I suspect she is in hell though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here