Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bullingdon,Bilderburg?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
how many other secret clubs does cameron belong to beginning with the letter "B"
:sick:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
always amuses me that we know the membership of secret clubs are

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
not really who knows, but what they get up to :)
I don't know what you are worried about. It is through these sort of experiences that people like David Cameron make their contacts and learn the leadership skills that set them apart from ordinary folk.

People complain about the "system" but we are lucky to have a proper elite. It is why we remain the most successful country in Europe by far. I think.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't know what you are worried about. It is through these sort of experiences that people like David Cameron make their contacts and learn the leadership skills that set them apart from ordinary folk.

People complain about the "system" but we are lucky to have a proper elite. It is why we remain the most successful country in Europe by far. I think.

oh really don't think I want a leader who thinks its ok to shag a pigs head and burn £50 notes in front of the homeless.
thank you all the same.
transparency especially from the "leader" of the country, jeez did I just write "leader" what a laugh

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
oh really don't think I want a leader who thinks its ok to shag a pigs head and burn £50 notes in front of the homeless.
thank you all the same.
transparency especially from the "leader" of the country, jeez did I just write "leader" what a laugh

This

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
thank you all the same.

Quite. Says just about everything that needs saying about the state of the nation. Jeez! :rolleyes:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What is The Bilderberg Group?

:moo:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Very true. Many chippie lower order types often complain about Cameron's (+ Tory chums ) background but they forget It wasn't the chuntering unwashed masses that had the foresight, drive and determination to create one of the greatest Empires the world has ever seen.

Some people are bred to lead, some to follow, we should be grateful that this system which has served us so well over the centuries is, although diluted still in operation today.

:fishing:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blind Eye to My Rich Mates Club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here