Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis Interview

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
https://translate.googleusercontent...-keuze&usg=ALkJrhgeMvZ80vOxia_wixrhvzYyXJgOSg

Screaming, cheering and even crying fans. De Kuip shook back and forth with joy. The players on the field were crazy, including natural goalscorer Elvis Manu. Well into injury time, he had the 4-3 were accounted for against Zorya Luhansk, then he took off his shirt and extensively partied with supporters.

Recently, the attacker put a video of the ball on Instagram, accompanied by the ominous words "During hard times, never forget what you are capable of." For where he was last season with five matches of the Europa League Hero Feyenoord, where he now languishes away in the English Championship.

Hopelessness
At Brighton & Hove Albion in the Championship he hardly gets to play. A few raid beur little because Manu has had to make do with it since his move last summer. He is the first to admit that he should have a different approach. "I made the wrong choice, as I sit here now in a desperate situation. These are difficult times. "

Manager Chris Hughton simply sees it not in him. Usually he puts Manu beside him on the bench, but sometimes the only 22-year-old attacker must also sit in the stands. "At the beginning of the season 'was' the team already and we won often. So the trainer had no reason to switch. And now he thinks it is not a good time to try out other players. Not a single time I stood at the base. I once asked him why am I here. I always get the answer that I must be patient and must continue to train hard. Brighton and I do not have a happy marriage. "

Feyenoord
And divorce is almost impossible, because in the first round of the Eredivisie he took a few minutes to join Feyenoord. "A player is not allowed for more than two clubs come out each season. The only option is to return to Feyenoord, haha. "Manu laugh, but deep in his heart he would like nothing better. "I will never say no to my club. But it is totally not an issue dude, nothing is happening. "

He's still in the WhatsApp group Feyenoord Boys' with buddies as Terence Kongolo, Tonny Vilhena, Calvin Verdonk, Eljero Elia and Bilal Başaçıkoğlu. "Other former players like Ruben Schaken and Jean-Paul Boëtius are also still in place. I have a lot of support to those guys. They say I'll be there again on top. At Feyenoord I sat in exactly the same situation. Even when I was six months in the stands, before I was let to SC Cambuur. Once back at Feyenoord I made a lot of goals in the Europa League. That thought keeps me here on the leg. The viewing of these images gives me strength. "

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Woah. Not a happy bunny.

Personally I wouldn't mind him getting more game time. With LuaLua and Knockaert he's only ever going to be a sub..

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Delusional moron. Perhaps impress in training and the manager will pick you. You can see that other players who have recently joined are more favored

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Will hardly help his cause. Consider this interview to the manner in which Connor Goldson has acted. Patient, trained hard and then took his chance. Elvis has made no positive impact when he's come off the bench. Hopefully we can cut our losses before next season starts. He's simply not up to the standard required.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He has looked shite in every cameo I have seen him play in. Nothing other than a pace merchant.

I don't no what he is like in Training, but I cant imagine CH would not play him if he had showed any sign of first team potential. Unless his attitude stinks.

Bye Bye Elvis.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Doing himself no favors at all but I completely empathise.

He was playing regularly at a good level in the Europa League.
He's now on the bench at little old Brighton, and if he's very lucky, he'll get 10 minutes once a month or so.

Will he play in the play-offs? Course not. Will he play if we get promoted? No chance.
A lost year for the player, and wasted money from the Club.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A little less conversation and a little more endeavour might have been more sensible:flounce:.

Please can we not ruin this thread with tired and quite frankly unfunny puns. I am keen to follow this story and do not want to have to leave another thread because of posts from the Lee Mack school of comedy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Considering the clubs keeping it 'in-house' policy, I will be surprised if he gets a spot on the bench now.
Its a shame, was hoping for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here