Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don Goodman

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Is there a worse pundit on tv? Always "Sounds. Like. He. Needs. A Shit" and adds literally nothing in the way of expertise or reasoned opinion. Also, the big club bias is never too far away. I genuinely thought he was going to burst into tears when Sky's beloved Derby County conceded for the fourth time the other night.

theboybilly

Is there a worse pundit on tv? Always "Sounds. Like. He. Needs. A Shit" and adds literally nothing in the way of expertise or reasoned opinion. Also, the big club bias is never too far away. I genuinely thought he was going to burst into tears when Sky's beloved Derby County conceded for the fourth time the other night.

Clinton Morrison

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oooh Goodie! Another TV pundit we haven't had a go at yet on NSC. Pile it on, chaps!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Rio Ferdinand cannot put a sentence together. Jamie C of Liverpool is terrible too. Does anyone remember Gazza as a pundit?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Peter Beagrie - flat capped, whippet loving, pigeon fancying northerner with a dull flat northern monotone and a smugness that makes me want to punch his lights out - oh yeah, and he hates us too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here