Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Naylor

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This is honestly starting to get very boring now, I can't wait until the window is shut.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see the logic of an old head to act as back up to Bong who was naturally a left back rather than shoe horn another player into there if anything untoward happens to Bong. Wages shouldnt be a problem as he is earning nothing at the moment.

Times have changed I know but I know Barry Lloyd offered an ex pro goalkeeper, playing non league £200 a week to sit on our bench as back up keeper and train one day a week. Lee Naylor could do similar and train near home with a non league club to keep fit.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I can see the logic of an old head to act as back up to Bong who was naturally a left back rather than shoe horn another player into there if anything untoward happens to Bong. Wages shouldnt be a problem as he is earning nothing at the moment.

Times have changed I know but I know Barry Lloyd offered an ex pro goalkeeper, playing non league £200 a week to sit on our bench as back up keeper and train one day a week. Lee Naylor could do similar and train near home with a non league club to keep fit.

Why dont we get Marcos Painter?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm So So bored of these types of threads :massive yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here