No chance the club will allow him to go to Wednesday on loan

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
To Sheff Weds or Fulham? Please Chris no. We need to keep and develop our brightest prospects. A loan in my experience tends to indicate that an individual is not considered to have a future at the club. I really hope this is not the case with Ince.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/2...ove-albions-rohan-ince-linked-with-sheffiel/?

I like Ince, but he's getting virtually no game time. That can't be any good for his development, just like Jake. With Sidwell signing he'll be further down the pecking order. Hopefully come back a more confident player, but prefer Fulham than Sheffield Wednesday, they are at the other end of the table !!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We could use to borrow Helan in a swop though?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Would make complete sense to loan him out and give him some more experience to get him off the wage bill for the season. Not to a promotion rival though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It will be a shame but he clearly is not going to get a look in here for the rest of the season.

How long is left on his contract?

Oct 25, 2003
I love Ince but I just don't think he has the tactical or positional discipline that Hughton is looking for in a midfielder. He doesn't seem that keen on the 'rampaging bison' type of player that Rohan typifies

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Would make complete sense to loan him out and give him some more experience to get him off the wage bill for the season. Not to a promotion rival though.

Sheffield Wednesday and Fulham sound like ideal clubs for him then?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm sure we will never see him in a Brighton shirt again, can hardly get a game and when he has hasn't done himself any favours.

It will be one of the biggest mistakes the club has ever made to let Ince go. A bigger mistake in my view than not renewing Murray's contract. I hope he stays and is given enough playing time to prove himself. Is Sidwell really a better option long term? If Ince was given a contract to Jun 18, as I believe is the case, surely he's good enough to keep?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I like the player and I hope he stays. Deficiences in technique are made up for by power, strength and a bit of pace. Not a player I would like to see on the opposing side. He played well againgst Arsenal and I think has a role to play. Not so good if we had a fussy referee that day though?

85 games in senior football.

A Naylor thinks it is laughable. I think it will be he older players like Holla that have no room in the future (like Colunga).

Why can't we swop Baldock for an aspiring striker? Or Murphy for a genuine pacey player?

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It will be one of the biggest mistakes the club has ever made to let Ince go. A bigger mistake in my view than not renewing Murray's contract. I hope he stays and is given enough playing time to prove himself. Is Sidwell really a better option long term? If Ince was given a contract to Jun 18, as I believe is the case, surely he's good enough to keep?

Weird post he is not good enough for our 1st team despite being given the chances.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here