Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downs Hotel

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Does anyone know if they still run the shuttle bus/minibus from the Downs Hotel in Woodingdean to and from The Amex?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Goodness, I thought this was a thread about the legendary Down Hotel in Hassocks, once-upon-a-time venue for bands as famous as The Who.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No I don't.

But I do know that Errol Flynn's mother was run over and killed by an out of control bubble car outside the Downs Hotel, and haven't been able to find a thread to post this obscure fact on up till now :smile:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
No I don't.

But I do know that Errol Flynn's mother was run over and killed by an out of control bubble car outside the Downs Hotel, and haven't been able to find a thread to post this obscure fact on up till now :smile:

OK that's fine, but you will need to be more specific as we now know there are at least two of them.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hello

Does this bus still go and does anyone know the timings of it? Thanks.

Looks like it still goes....

Annotation 2019-10-23 103656.png

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No I don't.

I’d forgotten I knew that once. Thanks for reminding me.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No I don't.

Really, blimey lived in Woodingdean until I was 22 never knew that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here