Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You good Brighton people...

CARD

Jan 23, 2016
Wonder if you could be so kind as to assist.

I'm sure you are aware that at Charlton we are having all sorts of hassles with our absent, eccentric Belgian owner and are trying to force his hand into selling before the fabric of our club has completely gone. We've been protesting after every game now and there has been 2,000+ at the last two protests.

We've just started a petition below encouraging him to sell. Takes 30 seconds, we really would appreciate your help.

All the best

http://ourcharlton.org.uk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wonder if you could be so kind as to assist.

I'm sure you are aware that at Charlton we are having all sorts of hassles with our absent, eccentric Belgian owner and are trying to force his hand into selling before the fabric of our club has completely gone. We've been protesting after every game now and there has been 2,000+ at the last two protests.

We've just started a petition below encouraging him to sell. Takes 30 seconds, we really would appreciate your help.

All the best

http://ourcharlton.org.uk

Happy to sign. Good luck with it, we were there once too!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Done :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You know that some on here still have a grudge over the Valley Express fan poacher coaches ?

Ancient history to me, though, will sign, best of luck.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Signed for you.
Boy, do we know what it's like so always happy to help out even if it's just in a small way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You know that some on here still have a grudge over the Valley Express fan poacher coaches ?

Ancient history to me, though, will sign, best of luck.
Changed my mind on this issue since reading more about it. It was the club who did it not the fans, many of whom lent their support to us when we most needed it.

I've SINGED.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You know what? I'll probably sit on it for far too long like their fans did down here with the match ball - when they weren't singing homophobic nonsense.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Changed my mind on this issue since reading more about it. It was the club who did it not the fans, many of whom lent their support to us when we most needed it.

No kidding. Fans United was dominated by Charlton fans, can't even remember how many coaches they sent but it was fantastic support. Anyway, I've signed too. Best of luck to my favourite club in London.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Yep, signed and good luck Charlton fans

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Signed, it's the least I can do for your fans great support during our troubled times. :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Am I missing something. Is the problem you have an owner that isn't willing to throw millions into your club? What is he actually doing that is so bad? Not like he is selling the ground, assets or anything is it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here