Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People ask questions about Asylum ?

D

Deleted member 22389

What we don't have in this country at the moment is silent marches against mass immigration and worries about Islamification for us ordinary folk. Silent marches would show these thuggish hooded idiots up for what they really are. If anything if there was a silent march locally I would probably go, because I'm worried about the security of this country, I'm worried about my daughters future and I don't want these barbarians thinking they can arrive in the EU, UK and touch any women they please just because their own culture and religion deems it acceptable.

Even after everything that has gone on in Germany, Sweden and this country there are still idiots who would rather just call people stupid names instead, for just mentioning what has gone on. I think personally there are millions of people who are starting to see right through it, but are too scared to say anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Im sure Unite Against Fascism demonstrate all the time against those advocating the resurrection of a fascistic Islamic caliphate……..oh OK maybe not

Instead they appoint Azad Ali as one of its chairs,he was an official at Islamic Forum of Europe whose aim was to create an Islamic state under sharia law in Europe

Why am I not surprised.

If they were really interested in fighting fascism their campaign would be colour blind and unafraid of cultural sensibilities. They would also not appoint Islamist apologists to leadership positions. Instead they just want to fight the same old battles which suggests it's more about having a punch up with the far right.

The Fascistic Islamist agenda is the biggest threat to this country, Europe and the West but they prefer to go after extreme groups like Britain First who only gain support because of nauseating hypocrites on the left branding peoples legitimate concerns as racist.

Jan 30, 2008
Why are the OB pussy footing around with the hooded back packers , if that was football lads getting stuck in they would be more than happy to get stuck in with the batons :whistle:
Regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here