Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship tonight

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've only just noticed there were a couple of games tonight, both ending in draws:

Brentford 1 - 1 Leeds
Forest 0 - 0 QPR

Brentford and Forest are both sides who could make a play-off charge from the pack, so neither winning can't be a bad thing.

Forest are now unbeaten in 13 but very much "doing a Brighton" with 7 draws in that. COG started but was subbed on 55 minutes. Just 17,030 at the City Ground which is their lowest since returning to the Championship in 2008.

QPR have now gone 32 games at Forest without winning and Hasselbaink only has 1 win in 11 now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I always look at every game - even if teams are like 15 points behind us and they're playing someone below I hope for them not to win! So very pleased neither Brentford or Forest won tonight. Also in always weary of QPR but can't see them making a charge now tbh...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Both were league games brought forward from Saturday because of FA Cup fixtures.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I always look at every game - even if teams are like 15 points behind us and they're playing someone below I hope for them not to win! So very pleased neither Brentford or Forest won tonight. Also in always weary of QPR but can't see them making a charge now tbh...
Agree. QPR had one thing going for them but they had to sell him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree. QPR had one thing going for them but they had to sell him.

And one of the very few games he bloody started happened to be against us :angry:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Changing the subject slightly, it seems to have gone very quiet about QPR's potentially massive FFP fine - or have I missed some announcement that the FL have bottled it and let them off?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Two other things:

Matt Phillips - Bournemouth after him again.
Rob Green - Palace, possibly.

Not sure you can count Rob Green. Not even in the top 5 keepers in the championship in my view. But then my view counts for shit. Although cant be worse than what they have currently.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Did a Rob Green against us when RVLP had a long shot.

This is why it would be great if he signed for Palace. Prone to these regular clangers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here