Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My NEW job SELLING fruit and VEG at peoples DOORS

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I KNOW I'm the most INTELLIGANT person on NSC but even I was SURPRISED at how good this works out, I go to TESCO's BINS and get a few BITS of fruit and VEG that looks half DECENT stick it into a BOX or 2 and away I go.

I KNOCK on the door and say it is ORGASMIC fruit locally produced and that is TRUE as Tescos is only just down the ROAD and I then MUG them off for as MUCH as I can get. It's been going so WELL I've taken on a LAD to help and he was in the Worthing AREA and he sold TWO tiny boxes of fruit and VEG to some HIPSTER for NINE quid.

Unbelievable but I'm going to be RICH at this rate and already I've asked GOOGLE for TAX advice.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The incumbent government have created an environment that allows entrepreneurship to flourish and thrive.

It's great to hear about resourceful individuals, including those slowly emerging from the dark ages, making the most of these opportunities.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simply orgasmic, top bombing dear boy

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I get all my fruit & veg (and eggs, jam and flowers) free of charge.
Whilst driving my van through the villages of Devon & Cornwall many cottages have a nice display outside their front gate, all they want is some money in the honesty box.
But as I am often short of change, I don't.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I KNOW I'm the most INTELLIGANT person on NSC but even I was SURPRISED at how good this works out, I go to TESCO's BINS and get a few BITS of fruit and VEG that looks half DECENT stick it into a BOX or 2 and away I go.

I KNOCK on the door and say it is ORGASMIC fruit locally produced and that is TRUE as Tescos is only just down the ROAD and I then MUG them off for as MUCH as I can get. It's been going so WELL I've taken on a LAD to help and he was in the Worthing AREA and he sold TWO tiny boxes of fruit and VEG to some HIPSTER for NINE quid.

Unbelievable but I'm going to be RICH at this rate and already I've asked GOOGLE for TAX advice.

Yet another success story for care in the community :moo:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The incumbent government have created an environment that allows entrepreneurship to flourish and thrive.

It's great to hear about resourceful individuals, including those slowly emerging from the dark ages, making the most of these opportunities.
Almost correct. The incumbent government has actually created an environment where lots more people are scavenging in bins for food.

ENREST has merely turned this necessity for some into a way to rip off fools. [emoji1]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Ernest - Your last statement contradicts your first statement in this post.

You should take the tax advice before you post how much you are earning on a Public Forum. Now HMRC will be on to you looking for you to declare your millions and settle your tax due thereon

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I need to contact you EARNEST... I noticed that Lidl were doing a special on dirt cheap Cider.... If I re label the bottles I can make a fortune selling this stuff to Cider Toffs who think they are getting an artisanal beverage...we could go in to business together?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here