I'm sure Boro/Derby could find space for him

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
From what I saw he totally believes he is destined for great things with Chelsea.

His, admittedly rare, appearances for us suggested he is utterly deluded if he believes that. In the main he looked disinterested, off the pace of premier football, and a bit of a cock.

Having said that, he was blinding in the Championship last season. Maybe that's his current level, he may yet come good and go on to have a successful career in the Premier League. On this seasons performances alone I'd question that.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
From what I saw he totally believes he is destined for great things with Chelsea.

His, admittedly rare, appearances for us suggested he is utterly deluded if he believes that. In the main he looked disinterested, off the pace of premier football, and a bit of a cock.

Having said that, he was blinding in the Championship last season. Maybe that's his current level, he may yet come good and go on to have a successful career in the Premier League. On this seasons performances alone I'd question that.

In the play off final last year he was blinding....but blindingly awful.

Cant argue with the amount of goals though but then again Grant Holt had 3 blistering seasons for Norwich and he couldn't kick doors at halloween

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Something wrong there, Palace can't score a goal yet he doesn't get a look in, Chelsea haven't got any strikers yet they won't consider him

Emmanuel Adebayor: Crystal Palace sign striker on free transfer

Crystal Palace have signed striker Emmanuel Adebayor on a free transfer until the end of the season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Emmanuel Adebayor: Crystal Palace sign striker on free transfer

Crystal Palace have signed striker Emmanuel Adebayor on a free transfer until the end of the season.

Why have they waited so long he has been a free agent for ages. There was talk that Spurs may have to continue to subsidize his wages for the rest of the season as nobody was prepared to pay him that full amount. and he wouldnt leave with out a guarantee.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pat Bamford is a class act at this level. A joy to watch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why have they waited so long he has been a free agent for ages. There was talk that Spurs may have to continue to subsidize his wages for the rest of the season as nobody was prepared to pay him that full amount. and he wouldnt leave with out a guarantee.

He's not been a free agent? He's contracted til the end of the season & Spurs are paying some of his wages for the Nigels - something about not wanting another administration they said..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here