Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only if we fail to sign a decent striker in this window.

Murray is probably plan B.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey if we have to prove actual truth linking the Albion to a former player, NSC might as well shut down for the Summer and January.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes IMO. Clearly hasn't been successful at Bmouth & the rumours if not getting on with Howe that were on the Bmouth forum & here seem true due to them signing Afobe & Grabban. He still lives here so would probably love to play for us again - save the travelling. As mentioned before would have to be a 93 day loan & probably from late Feb so he could play any play off dates. Lots of posters the other day said they'd 'heard' he'd love to come back. Coincidence I think not...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't see it. I think we're looking for a speedy striker, Murray ain't that.

How many goals did the lumbering Murray get when he had Zaha and Bolasie on the wings? Does anyone think he wouldn't do a similar job with Knocky and KLL.

Wasn't it 30 + goals. He can also defend set pieces and we are a bit shit at defending those recently.

No brainer, just get him in please.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Let's face it, he and Howe have fallen out, he will want to play and I can't see a prem side coming for him, so a loan for 3 months to the championship.... We are in with a strong shout, he is the type of striker we need. We have Wilson and Baldock for the nippy striker role.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
How many goals did the lumbering Murray get when he had Zaha and Bolasie on the wings? Does anyone think he wouldn't do a similar job with Knocky and KLL.

Quite a few less than he would have done if those two cockknockers hadn't kept falling over daisies and their legs instead of crossing the ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here