Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cecil Parkinson - Good bye and Good riddance

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So he has shuffled off his mortal coil. Unlike a few recent passings, he, no doubt, will not be missed.

Unbelievable how he and his family have treated his illegitimate daughter.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
So he has shuffled off his mortal coil. Unlike a few recent passings, he, no doubt, will not be missed.

Regardless of what misgivings and wrong decisions he made. The person in question has just passed away and I think your wrong to talk about this matter when you probably have no idea on the exact details apart from what you read in the gutter press. If you haven't regretted anything in your past then good luck to you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Regardless of what misgivings and wrong decisions he made. The person in question has just passed away and I think your wrong to talk about this matter when you probably have no idea on the exact details apart from what you read in the gutter press. If you haven't regretted anything in your past then good luck to you.
Quite.

Stay classy NSC.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Lets give the deceased a fair hearing* shall we.

Strike 1: Margaret Thatcher's cabinet in 83 and hailed him as a “good Conservative”.

Strike 2: According to Sara (his secretary he had an affair with), he tried to persuade her to abort the baby. After she refused he then applied for and won a court injunction that forbade Flora from speaking publicly until she was 18 or doing anything that might identify her. This meant she was never photographed alongside her classmates or allowed to take part in school activities in case it led to her identification.

Stri . . . actually that's enough. The OP is right. I'm not even going to add the fact the daughter has learning difficulties.

* All in the Mirror so it could be bullshit.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Absolutely agree. This is not the time for the usual vitriolic labour voters to rejoice a mans death.

Horrible people.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't have a problem with sticking the boot into anyone, just the timing.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I would have thought the word '' illegitimate '' in relation to people's children should be a word consigned to the past. To be honest I don't even like seeing it used at all a bit like the ''N'' or the ''P'' words. Too politically correct for some people I know but that's how I feel.

I would have thought the word '' illegitimate '' in relation to people's children should be a word consigned to the past. To be honest I don't even like seeing it used at all a bit like the ''N'' or the ''P'' words. Too politically correct for some people I know but that's how I feel.

We don't use the Nigel or Palace word in our house ! Oh suckwits i've just posted them:ffsparr:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Yes it's something that's crossed my mind in the past. Another word that occurred to me very recently was the word "Invalid" in reference to a disabled person. The connotations of that word are as bad as illegitimate. Invalid = Not valid = having no validity.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Awaits another poem from you know who

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes it's something that's crossed my mind in the past. Another word that occurred to me very recently was the word "Invalid" in reference to a disabled person. The connotations of that word are as bad as illegitimate. Invalid = Not valid = having no validity.
Since when has invalid meant a disabled person? I always thought it meant someone who was ill/injured.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fcking hell the bloke isn't even cold yet

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here